WHY MARGIE DEMASTRY?
MARGIE'S SERVICES GET RESULTS
"I am committed to delivering the very best service to my clients in order to help you achieve your goals. You deserve and will receive extraordinary service, and my success comes from helping buyers and sellers realize their goals. Whether you want to know how much your home is worth or more information about living in Lake County, I want to earn the right to be your REALTORŪ FOR LIFE. I know that will only happen if I put your needs first and provide legendary service."
ALL REALTORSŪ ARE NOT THE SAME, COMPARE AND SEE
- Margie's award-winning marketing strategy results in 99% of her listings sold with an industry average of 40%
- The difference between list price and selling price is 3%, while the industry average is 6%.
- Margie sells 68 homes a year on average.
EXPERIENCE IS NOT EXPENSIVE IT'S PRICELESS
- 33 years of experience with Howard Hanna providing excellent knowledgeable services.
- Over 2,000 satisfied customers.
- Received the CRS Designation which is awarded to less than 3% of RealtorsŪ across the country who have completed hours of vigorous educational programs and who achieve high levels of residential sales volume
- Holds the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation, the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation services. Requirements for this designation involve, completion of four modules of training, of a written examination on legal and practical aspects of buyer agency and documentation of practical experience as a buyer representative.
- Received Marcus L. Smythe Award in 1990. This award is given annually to the Smythe, Cramer RealtorŪ who demonstrates excellence in real estate marketing and professionalism. Selected from 1000 agents to receive this coveted award in the 100 year history of Smythe,Cramer Co.
- Member of Presidents Club awarded to the top 5% of realtors in the Howard Hanna company.
CONTACT MARGIE TO HAVE HER EXPLAIN HER UNIQUE MARKETING STRATEGY AND SHARE HER "SECRETS" OF SUCCESS.
Margie DeMastry, RealtorŪ